Warrnambool Wanderer Tour
(2.5 – 3 Hr Tour)
$75 Per Person
Warrnambool Visitor Centre
Other By Arrangement
Visit the many attractions that Warrnambool has to offer! Our Warrnambool Wanderer Tour takes you past main attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Warrnambool Race Course – home to The Grand Annual Steeplechase and famous May Race Carnival.
Crossing the Hopkins River we then venture to Logan’s Beach Southern Right Whale Nursery for some whale watching (June to September) or beach viewing.
Another highlight of our Warrnambool Wanderer Tour includes a visit to Gutsy the Wombat who has had a whopping 40+ million views on Facebook! Check out the facebook page here.
Passing the historic Fletcher Jones Gardens on your way to Thunder Point where you can undertake a short coastal walk. Keep an eye out for the Little Penguins as you view Middle Island from the boardwalk. Hear the touching story of Oddball, a Maremma Dog that gained international fame by guarding the resident penguin colony.
Warrnambool Wanderer Tour includes Whale viewing during the Whale season.
Finally, explore the Warrnambool Breakwater Precinct before returning to the Visitor Centre.
- Whale Watching at Logan’s Beach
- Gutsy the Wombat
- Fletcher Jones Gardens
- Thunder Point
- Little Penguins
- Warrnambool Breakwater Precinct
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
Rescheduling tour permitted if notified 24 hours prior subject to availability
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Warrnambool Visitors Centre
89 Merri Street, Warrnambool
Larger groups and personalised tours can be catered for upon request. Call to discuss your needs
Book via Phone
Call us to book now
0402 984 379
Other Tour Packages
Daybreak Tour Tower Hill
3 hour tour | $75pp | Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano. Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies and ample Birdlife call Tower Hill home…..
Shipwreck Coast Tour
4 hour tour | $120pp | Bookings Only Tour
Australia’s Shipwreck Coast forms a part of the stunning Great Ocean Road. It extends along the Victorian Coastline to Warrnambool…