Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Terms and Conditions
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
All reservations for tours, accommodation and vehicle hire, bookings require a 10% deposit at the time of booking when it is 8 weeks or more prior to the start date or as per Warrnambool Tours requirements. Full payment is due at time of booking on all reservations and bookings when start date is less than 30 days prior to departure. All transactions are in Australian dollars and include GST. Quotes are an estimate only and are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking. If payment is not received by the due date, every effort will be made to contact you. Warrnambool Tours reserves the right to cancel bookings where payments are not received by the due date.
All bookings will be confirmed once minimum numbers are met to operate the tour. When booking online full payment will be taken at time of booking. If for some reason Warrnambool Tours are unable to confirm the booking a full refund will be issued.
Tours and rates are based on a minimum of 6 passengers and subject to availability at the time of booking. You must clearly communicate any special dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS, ALTERATIONS AND REFUNDS
No refund will apply for cancellations within 30 days of the tour departure. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to
departure may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the customer, less 10% (incl GST) of total tour price.
Cancellations may be made at the operator’s discretion (12 Apostles Helicopters,
Portland Seal Tours & Warrnambool Tours) Operators reserve the right to amend or cancel flight & boat activities, due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances which will entitle the customer to a full refund of the Fare Price.
Cancellations may be made at the operator’s discretion due to mechanical breakdowns which may result in the vehicle being unable to operate. If this occurs the customer will receive a full refund of the ‘Fare Price’
Failure to Board: It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive on time at the nominated point of pick up by Warrnambool Tours for the departure of the tour. Failure to do so will mean that the passenger forfeits the full tour price to Warrnambool Tours.
Please note it is the responsibility of the traveler to arrange comprehensive travel medical and cancellation insurance at the time of booking. In the instance of medical emergency clients must bear the cost of any medical or rescue service required. Disclaimer:
All passengers participate in Warrnambool Tours at their own risk. The operator, Warrnambool Tours does not accept any liability for any loss, claim, injury or any direct, indirect, incidental special or consequential damage which may arise out of or are in any way connected with the participation in the tour.
COVID 19 POLICY
The health and safety of our travelers is paramount. If directed by the Victorian government, all travelers are to wear a mask in the vehicle and when entering public ablution and other indoor facilities Our vehicles have all been deep cleaned and are regularly cleaned during each tour in addition to before and after each tour.
We have hand sanitizer readily available for every one and request that you use this every time you enter and exit the vehicle. Any guests who are unwell and displaying flu-like symptoms prior to departure will not be permitted to join the tour.