What we ask of you:
– Please if you are not feeling well, do not attend our tour. Please notify us either by phone/message/text, even if it is last minute, we need you to cancel if you are not feeling well.
– Please use QR Code check in.
– Please follow the instructions of the guide regarding how the tour will run, especially when in high traffic areas when required to create a ‘tour bubble’
– For as long as it is mandatory to wear a face mask in the state of Victoria we request all tour guests wear masks.
– Make use of the hand sanitiser available in the vehicles and at the locations we visit.
– Practice Social Distancing as per DHHS guidelines – More information can be found by clicking here
What you should expect from us:
Warrnambool Tours are doing everything required to keep our guests safe therefore in accordance with govt regulations all guests will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated or supply evidence of allowed exclusion to participate on any of our tour activities.
– We will supply easy access to QR code check in.
If guest is unable to use QR Code e a manual Covid sign in sheet will be available. Your details, such as address and phone number to keep as our record for our Covid Safe Plan. Those details will be kept secure and will not be used or shared for any other purpose.
– The vehicle will be cleaned extensively prior to the tour.
– Small group tours with capacity number as directed by DHHS. the start of the tour.
– Hand Sanitiser and wipes are available onboard for passengers to use and additional masks available.
For more information regarding Coronavirus please visit the Coronavirus website below