Twelve Apostles Tour
12 PM & 5 PM
(Half Day Tour)
$150 Per Person
Warrnambool Visitor Centre
Port Campbell Visitor Centre
Other By Arrangement
Our Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge Tour combines the best elements of the rural countryside and the rugged coastline of The Great Ocean Road. View this amazing wonder of the world and tick it off your bucket list.
The Loch Ard Gorge is our next destination. Be in awe as you take in your surrounds – towering limestone structures and aqua blue waters that make it impossible to resist walking along the beach where the 2 surviving passengers from the Loch Ard were washed ashore in 1878 or taking photos of this stunning location.
After spending time at the Loch Ard Gorge we make our way to the popular coastal town of Port Campbell, Get treated with the best local fish and chips before returning back to Warrnambool to experience the nightlife of a regional city.
- The Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Limestone Structures & Cliff faces
- Port Campbell
- Great Ocean Road
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
Rescheduling tour permitted if notified 24 hours prior subject to availability
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Warrnambool Visitor Centre, 89 Merri St, Warrnambool
Port Campbell Visitor Centre, 26 Morris Street, Port Campbell
Other By Arrangement
Larger groups and personalised tours can be catered for upon request. Call to discuss your needs
Book via Phone
Call us to book now
0402 984 379
Other Tour Packages
Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
3 hour tour | $75pp | Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano. Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies and ample Birdlife call Tower Hill home….
Warrnambool Wanderer Tour
2.5 – 3 hour tour | $75pp
Our Warrnambool Wanderer Tour takes you past main attractions, including the Botanical Gardens, Logans Beach and the Warrnambool Race Course….