The Great Southern Land & Ocean Tour
It’s got it all Pastoral Lands, Southern Ocean, Mariners, Mountains, Wildlife and Indigenous Culture. Sit back and be indulged by the breathtaking Great Ocean Road coastline, local fishing villages and your scenic 12 Apostles Helicopter flight. Discover the history and drama of the mighty Shipwreck Coast and see it all come to life as night falls projected onto a 9 metre water wall.
Sample local dairy produce and traditional indigenous foods at World heritage listed Budj Bim National Park. See fur seals playing in their natural habitat. Be surrounded by mountain panoramas, native wildlife and natural beauty. You will be sure to find something pleasing sampling wines at the Award winning Grampians Estate Do all this with your local tour guide, your luxury vehicle and 4 star accommodation.
- 4 nights accommodation (3 or 4 star Double/Twin Share) (single supplement additional $400pp)
- 10 meals including – 4 light Breakfast (continental or otherwise specified,) 2 Morning Teas, 3 Lunches & 1 Dinners
- Timboon Railway Shed Distillery Whisky Tasting
- Grampians Wine Tasting & Cheese Platter
- Budj Bim Tasting Plate
- 25-minute Helicopter Flight with 12 Apostle Helicopters
- Tales of the Shipwreck Coast Sound & Light Show
- Budj Bim Cultural Tour
- Seals by Sea Tour
Other Tour Packages
Port Fairy & Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
9am, 1pm & 5pm | Half day
Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano with a rich indigenous history.