Great Ocean Road & Grampians Tour
As we wind our way down the Great Ocean Road coastline, indulge yourself as you look across the mighty Southern Ocean. It’s breath taking! Your local guide will tempt your spirit of adventure to discover and explore. Tantalize your tastebuds with local produce. Soar the skies in your 12 Apostles helicopter flight. Experience the history, stories and drama of the Shipwreck Coast mariners projected onto a 9 metre water wall. Be surrounded by mountain panoramas, native wildlife and natural beauty. You will be sure to find something pleasing sampling wines at the Award winning Grampians Estate. Do all this with your local tour guide, your luxury vehicle and 4 star accommodation.
- 3 nights accommodation (3 or 4 star Double/Twin Share) (single supplement additional $300pp)
- 8 meals including – 3 light Breakfast (continental or otherwise specified,) 2 Morning Teas, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinners
- Timboon Railway Shed Distillery Whisky Tasting
- 25-minute Helicopter Flight with 12 Apostle Helicopters
- Tales of the Shipwreck Coast Sound & Light Show
- Grampians Wine Tasting & Cheese Platter
Other Tour Packages
Port Fairy & Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
9am, 1pm & 5pm | Half day
Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano with a rich indigenous history.