PORT FAIRY & KOROIT DAY
Our friendly local guide will ensure you have a full day exploring the very popular historical fishing village Port Fairy (winner of Victorian Top Small Town Tourism awards 2021) as well as the quaint little Irish town of Koroit. This day will be personalised to your group and will be designed to make the most out of your guest day. Activities can include Sightseeing, lighthouse walk, history walks, Tower Hill Reserve, Indigenous tour, lookouts, Noodledoof Brewery, Mickey Bourke’s Irish Pub, Basalt Local Winery, Warrnambool Tours will make sure your guest get the best experience and design the day to your liking including few or all of the activities.
GIVE YOUR GUESTS THE BEST EXPERIENCE, ‘TOUR WITH A LOCAL’ AND TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF YOUR PLANNING.
WHY ENGAGE WARRNAMBOOL TOURS?
- Happy staff, happy guests – eliminate the stress from your staff who are not familiar with the region.
- Warrnambool Tours create the scenic routes accessible for coaches.
- Provide your guest with the best local experience and the chance to engage with local knowledge.
- Warrnambool Tours can include spontaneous local experiences.
- Warrnambool Tours is a professional quality tour operator which will reflect on the opinion of your tour.
- Warrnambool Tours is a Covid Safe Business and all guides are fully vaccinated.
- Warrnambool Tours is a Parks Victoria Licenced Operator and tour price includes Parks visitation fees.
- Reduce your risk by using a local licensed tour operator who receive regular conditions updates.