Shipwreck Coast Tour
(Half Day Tour)
$120 Per Person
Warrnambool Visitor Centre
Port Campbell Visitor Centre
Other By Arrangement
Australia’s Shipwreck Coast forms a part of the stunning Great Ocean Road which extends along the South West Victorian Coastline. It is truly Mother Nature at her best – with spectacular waves, rugged cliffs and rock formations. But it’s the rich history that makes the Shipwreck Coast such a fascinating place.
Drive through the countryside and past dairy farms while we make our way via the popular coastal town of Port Campbell to the iconic London Arch (which was London Bridge before it’s collapse in 1990). The Shipwreck Coast Tour also features The Grotto, Bay of Martyrs, Bay of Islands and one of the Great Ocean Road’s best kept secrets Childers Cove – the perfect location to escape the crowds but not the spectacular coastline. Here you can walk to the cove where you are surrounded by limestone cliffs. You can also take a walk along the beach and marvel at the beauty of the location. Returning back to Warrnambool in time for lunch, a spot of shopping or explore Warrnambool’s Street Art Trail.
- Great Ocean Road
- Shipwreck Coast
- Childers Cove
- Port Campbell
- London Arch/Bridge
- Bay of Martyrs
- Bay of Islands
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
Rescheduling tour permitted if notified 24 hours prior subject to availability
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Warrnambool Visitor Centre, 89 Merri St, Warrnambool
Port Campbell Visitor Centre, 26 Morris Street, Port Campbell
Other By Arrangement
Larger groups and personalised tours can be catered for upon request. Call to discuss your needs
Book via Phone
Call us to book now
0402 984 379
Other Tour Packages
Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
3 hour tour | $75pp | Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano. Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies and ample Birdlife call Tower Hill home…
Warrnambool Wanderer Tour
2.5 – 3 hour tour | $75pp
Our Warrnambool Wanderer Tour takes you to main attractions, including the Botanical Garden, Logan’s Beach and the Warrnambool Race Course…