Great Ocean Road Coastline Tour
(Full Day Tour)
$195 Per Person
Pick Up Points
Warrnambool Visitor Centre,
Port Campbell Visitor Centre,
Other By Arrangement
See the spectacular Coastline from the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road all the way to Warrnambool taking you to some secluded spots that other buses can’t access. Tour leaves from Warrnambool at 9am with pick ups at Port Campbell (Princetown by arrangement) and returns to Warrnambool dropping you at your accommodation or the Warrnambool Railway Station in time for the evening train back to Melbourne.
If you’ve done the Great Ocean Walk and want to continue to Warrnambool or if you want full day exploring the Coast this Tour is for you…
- Full Day of Exploring the 12 Apostles and all the Great Ocean Road has to offer
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
Rescheduling tour permitted if notified 24 hours prior subject to availability
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Warrnambool Visitors Centre
89 Merri Street, Warrnambool
Port Campbell Visitor Centre
26 Morris St, Port Campbell
Other By Arrangement
Larger groups and personalised tours can be catered for upon request. Call to discuss your needs
Book via Phone
Call us to book now
0402 984 379
Other Tour Packages
Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
3 hour tour | $75pp | Bookings Only Tour
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano. Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies and ample Birdlife call Tower Hill home…..
Shipwreck Coast Tour
4 hour tour | $120pp | Bookings Only Tour
Australia’s Shipwreck Coast forms a part of the stunning Great Ocean Road. It extends along the Victorian Coastline to Warrnambool…