Tower Hill Wildlife Tour
1 PM & 5 PM
(3 Hr Tour)
$75 Per Person
Warrnambool Visitor Centre
Other By Arrangement
The tour begins with a visit to the historic township of Koroit. An area full of Irish heritage which is well known for its potato crops grown in the rich volcanic soil…..
The views coming into Tower Hill provide spectacular photo opportunities. See if you can spot the lost Mahogany ship on the horizon!
Tower Hill is a thriving nature reserve located in the crater of a dormant volcano. Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos and Wallabies and ample bird life call Tower Hill home. You may wish to explore the various short bush walks or chill out and have a coffee while observing some native wildlife and learn about the local Indigenous Culture at the Worn Gundidj Visitor Centre. Returning back to Warrnambool in time for a spot of shopping in the CBD or maybe explore the amazing Street Art Warrnambool has to offer.
- Historic township of Koroit
- Tower Hill Reserve
- Native Animals
- Short walks
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation of a tour booking 24 hours prior to departure will result in no refund. It includes failure to be at the pickup point, at the designated time.
- 50% of the tour payment will be refunded if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the appointed tour date.
- A full refund minus 10% booking fee will be issued if the cancellation is of booking is made prior to 7 days before the appointed tour date.
Rescheduling tour permitted if notified 24 hours prior subject to availability
- If guests are not present at the designated time and have not notified Warrnambool Tours of delay, the tour will proceed as scheduled and the ticket will be forfeited.
- Although tours depart at the time specified on the website, we will appreciate if you arrived at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the tour check-in time.
- We reserve the right to change the itineraries or cancel the tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or guest safety.
- On designated stops, it is the responsibility of the passenger to return to the bus at the requested time. Failure to do so will result in passenger forfeiting the remainder of the tour and organising their own return transport.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please bring the tour confirmation or your personal identification on the day.
- Our tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather.
- Our tours include outdoor experiences and optional short walks so please dress warmly and wear appropriate footwear. We do not recommend wearing high-heels shoes as it would not be suitable for the type of activities in the tour.
- We have designated stops where refreshments may be purchased. However, it is your responsibility to bring additional items such as sufficient drinking water, a sunblock, snacks, and any items you may need during your journey.
Warrnambool Visitor Centre, 89 Merri St, Warrnambool
Other By Arrangement
Larger groups and personalised tours can be catered for upon request. Call to discuss your needs
Book via Phone
Call us to book now
0402 984 379
Other Tour Packages
Warrnambool Wanderer Tour
2.5 – 3 hour tour | $75pp
Our Warrnambool Wanderer Tour takes you past main attractions, including the Botanical Gardens, Logans Beach and the Warrnambool Race Course….
Shipwreck Coast Tour
4 hour tour | $120pp | Bookings Only Tour
Australia’s Shipwreck Coast forms a part of the stunning Great Ocean Road. It extends along the Victorian Coastline to Warrnambool…